Contact Us

Level 4, 150 Albert Rd,SOUTH MELBOURNE VIC 3205

P: 03 9685 7533

M: 0466 110 365


Online Enquiry

Please call me back
* Required fields
Halcyon Legal
Contact us today to arrange a free, no-obligation 30 minute consultation.




When we work on your matter, we will suggest to you any related services that we think might assist you. If you need some help before then, here are some services that may be of use to you.

Family violence:

1800RESPECT can provide guidance and counselling in relation to domestic violence or sexual assault.
or call: 1800 737 732

Emergency housing:

The Department of Human Services can assist with emergency housing and escaping family violence.
or call: 1800 825 955


Separation and Divorce:

The Federal Circuit Court website is a useful starting point for information in relation to separation, divorce and parenting. Please keep in mind they are unable to provide legal advice.
or call: 1300 352 000


Intervention Orders:

The Magistrates' Court website provides information in relation to Intervention Orders.
or call: 03 9628 7777

Payments and services for separated parents:

Centrelink provides information in relation to any payments or services you may be able to access.
or call the Family Assistance Office on: 13 61 50


Legal Aid:

Legal Aid Victoria can advise as to whether you might qualify for Government funded legal assistance.
or call: 1300 792 387


We can also refer you to trusted psychologists, family therapists and mediators as required.